The Tutoring Partnership: Tutor Demographics and Training Brief
The Tutoring Partnership was a network of 28 community-based programs that provided tutoring to students in Saint Paul and Minneapolis, operated by the Saint Paul Public Schools Foundation. This brief provides information about the Tutoring Partnership’s tutors, to answer the following questions:
• Who were the Tutoring Partnership tutors?
• Did tutors attend trainings? Did they perceive these trainings as
• After attending trainings, did tutors make changes to their
work with students? If so, what supports did tutors use to make
• What did tutors see as their greatest strengths and challenges?
• How did tutors perceive their program’s efforts in racial equity?