UPDATE 10/17/16: This event has been postponed. It will no longer be held on October 20th. We will update this page when we have a new date.
“How To Build Effective Youth Programs That Work at Scale,” a lecture by Robert Granger, EdD, former president of the William T. Grant Foundation.
As the need for evidence-based programming grows, staff and leaders at many youth-serving organizations still struggle to achieve impact. For those whose programs produce positive outcomes, there is often a desire to replicate the program to other communities.
This wide-ranging discussion will address:
- suggestions for improving program development, particularly through connecting researchers and program leaders;
- best practices from experienced leaders of foundations and federal agencies;
- and the essential steps for programs to take to prepare for successful evaluation and scaling-up.
The event will be moderated by Kristin Anderson Moore, the lecture’s namesake and Child Trends’ senior scholar.
Join the conversation and submit questions on Twitter using the hashtag #ScaleUp4Youth.
No registration is necessary. Click here to watch the webcast!
- Rita L. Soronen, President & CEO of the Dave Thomas Foundation
- Lauren Supplee, Program Area Director for Early Childhood, Child Trends
- Kristin Anderson Moore, Senior Scholar, Child Trends
Watch the webcast here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GV1-kQXpT8